Your Personal Information
You may browse our website without providing any personal information including but not limited to your name, telephone number, email information home or business address, or your payment information of any kind. If you do not wish to share any information on our website or mobile pages, or mobile applications, feel free to contact us by phone at (888) 638-8883 and we will be happy to place your order. Reviv3 Procare Company also offers personalized consultations with our team of hair care specialists via email or by phone. In the event you decide to use such consultation, you may be asked to provide personal information such as but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, information pertaining to your specific hair characteristics, conditions, geographical location and age group or other information that may assist us in providing personalized Services.
Unless you are invited by us for specific reasons to which you are in full understanding and agreement, we ask and recommend that you do not send or disclose any sensitive information and material such as Social Security numbers, information in relation to ethnic origins, political affiliations, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or any data for the purposes of uniquely identifying an individual. During the course of our Services, it is highly unlikely that such information is not required and we will not request any such information from you.
Automatic Information Collection and Use
We use tracking technologies for the sole purpose of gaining a better understanding of our visitor’s interests so that we may continuously improve your customer experience by providing content and offers that are specific to your needs.
Using Flash Cookies
We may also use Flash Cookies, which are Flash Local Stored Objects, so we may provide you with more specialized information and better allow you the use of our Service as well as gather data about usage of our Service. If you do not wish to allow Flash LSO to be stored on your computer, you can block Flash LSO by accessing tools hereor by accessing following instructions on Micromedia’sGlobal Storage Setting Panel site. However, please be aware that restricting Flash LSO’s may affect the functionality of some Flash applications and features.
Usage of Web Beacons, GIFs and Pixel Tags
Some Services pages may contain small graphic images or technologies such as web programming codes also known as web beacons in order to track the users and recipients of our emails so that we can gather additional data about our marketing campaigns and compile information on the usage of our Services.
Use of Your PersonallyIdentifiable Information
Information complied through the use of our Services is used exclusively for the purposes of our internal business. We may use your data to provide you with product offers, information which may be to your interest to complete your transactions. Your credit card information is not stored in our servers and is used exclusively for processing of payments. We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to any third parties with the exception of third party companies that help maintain our internal business, operations and Services or if required by applicable laws in connection with governmental requests or investigations.
Third-party services may be used by us to develop and/or execute marketing programs and campaigns. Such third parties may include:
- Email service providers
- Website content providers
- Payment gateway providers
- Consultants that we may engage to work with us
- Advertisers and sponsors
- Direct mail service providers
- Accounting Professionals for administrative purposes
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our customers are given the option of registering with us to receive special offers, newsletters and new product updates by E-mail. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link, which is attached to every E-mail that is distributed to our customers. By clicking on this link, you will automatically be deleted from our mailing list and will not receive any further E-mails. Should you wish to be added again in the future, just do a basic registration the next time you visit www.reviv3.com. To do this, simply click on the “Newsletter Sign-Up” button on the home page and fill in your name and E-mail address. This will add you, once again, to the mailing list.
In order to ensure providing appropriate protection and security of our information system, we have implemented specific tools allowing us to detect security breaches. As such, these implementations may at times require access by our security services to personal data. Any data collected and processed by our security services is used for the exclusive purpose of security breach management and strictly in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
We do not store any credit card information on our servers. All transactions though our Services are completed by secured third party merchant processors. Our payment and refund processes are encrypted through a Secured Socket Layer (SSL), a global standard security technology that enables encrypted communication between a web browser and a web server.
California Notice for California Residents
Effective: January 1, 2020
Collection and Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use information that identifies, describes, or could be associated directly or indirectly to you or our devices (“Personally Identifiable Information”) at the time you visit our website, mobile sites or associated pages linked to our company. Such information includes, but not limited to direct identifiers such as a name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address and browsing history, or certain consumer preferences or characteristics.
The purposes of collecting this Personally Identifiable Information is as follows:
- to effectively respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- to effectively provide certain information or any changes in our terms or Services, changes in policies or other information relating to our relationship with you regarding this website and Services;
- to improve and enhance our features and benefits or products and services;
- to improve the effectiveness of our promotional material, product offerings and marketing campaigns, in order to offer more relevant products to our consumers;
- to analyze data that can more effectively allow our website offerings and information be more specific for our consumers.
Our Personally Identifiable Information Handling Practices in 2019
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of Personally Identifiable Information from residents of California who have visited this website and have provided their Personally Identifiable Information or have had a business relationship with us or any of our affiliates:
- Direct identifiers as described above
- Indirect identifiers as described above
This Personally Identifiable Information was collected from one or multiple sources:
- Information that was directly submitted by you through registration, email advertising, email or telephone communications or communication in writing via post mail;
- Information that was obtained through our website via cookies or other tracking technologies;
- Information gathered through social media platforms, third-party providers of public databases and browsing activities on other sites who have had an affiliate relationship with us;
- Third-party service providers with which we have a business contractual relationship to which you have provided your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may have shared such Personally Identifiable Information with the following third-party service providers:
- Service providers that assist in tracking the marketing activities of our websites;
- Service providers that facilitate transactions such as credit card processing companies;
- Marketing agencies that assist in advertising and content creation
- Web hosting and development companies
We collected one or more of the following specific pieces of Personally Identifiable Information:
- Legal name, nickname, email address, postal address, geolocation data;
- Online identifiers such as IP address
- Information relating to consumer’s interaction with our websites, mobile sites, or company related sites or advertisements.
Unless specifically stated, we do not sell, lease, rent or disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third parties or service providers for their independent use, however, we do share
Your Personal Identifiable Information with our affiliates and may meet the broad definition of “sale” under laws of the State of California. Under such circumstances, use of Personally Identifiable Information is limited by policies, terms of agreements, or similar restrictions.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the following rights regarding our collection and use of your Personally Identifiable Information. To exercise those rights, you must submit a request by either calling us at 888-688-8883 or through email@example.com. You may be asked additional information to verify your requests. We may not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights as described in this notice such as deny services or products or change or prices , or provide a different standard of service or quality of products.
Right to Information
You have the right to request the following information regarding the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected about you:
- Categories of personal information collected about you;
- sources from which your personal information is collected;
- Business and commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- Categories of third parties with which the personal information was shared; and
- Specific pieces of personal information collected about consumers.
You have the right to request the following information regarding the personal information we have sold or disclosed about you:
- A list of categories in regards to your personal information sold in the preceding 12 months;
- A list of categories of third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed;
- Categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for commercial purpose.
Right to Opt Out of Sharing, Disclosure, or Sale of Personal Information
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell, share or disclose your personal information. To exercise this right, you may submit a webform by clicking on the following link: Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Deletion of Personal Information
Except to the extend we have a basis for retention under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to request that delete your personal information that we have collected directly or indirectly about you. However, our retention rights include, without limitation, information that is necessary to complete a transaction requested by you, or for security purposes, for legitimate internal business purposes, or to comply with a legal obligation, and to cooperation with any law enforcement agencies. To make a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 888-638-8883. Please include “CPR Request” in the email subject line as well as your name, address including city and zip code.
Use By Minors
Our Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we request such person(s) not provide personal information through any Services. In the event any minors have provided such personal data through our Services, you may contact us by email@example.com, and provide details of the information posted and request that such personal information be removed.
Telephone number: 888-638-8883